Compact & Powerful
Ultra-compact, modular form factor uses Black Tank’s patented heat sink to provide a superior 16 watts and 7000 CBCP in a compact 2” diameter fixture.
DMX and 100% Compliant RDM
Black Tank’s theatrical grade dimming technology has been used on Broadway and in critical dynamic environments around the world.
Modular design allows Lighting Designers, End Users and Architects, and Interior Designers to collaborate on housing, mounting and lighting specs in a modern, streamlined product configurator.
Quality of Light
Proprietary binning, integral color calibration, the highest quality optics and cutting edge solid-state zoom option provides a next-generation tool for applications requiring quality and flexibility.
Automatically redirect full 16W of fixture power to any single LED for brightness up to 4x more than conventional fixtures. Our fixtures provide consistent output through the entire tunable white and dynamic color spectrum.
Advanced Control Options
Patented Hybrid Driver Circuitry provides unique control features – including Ludicrous Mode, master dimmer control, up to 16khz and incredibly smooth, theatrical grade dimming to 0%.
RGBA Color Mixing
Color Mixing RGBA Can Effortlessly Produce 16 Million Colors
Tuneable White Offers Continuous Variable Color From 2000k to 10,000k – All Over 90 CRI
Fixed White Offers a Static CCT 2000k to 10,000k – All Over 90 CRI
Quality of Light
Proprietary binning, integral color calibration, the highest quality optics and cutting edge solid-state zoom option provides Lighting Designers and Architects with a next-generation tool for a variety of applications.
- Full speed 100% RDM/DMX compliant theatrical grade dimming and control.
- 4 LED RGBA Light engine – DMX settable dual mode: smoothly mix through full tunable white and color mixing spectrum
- High quality optics minimizes wasted light
- Solid-State variable continuous Zoom lens option (DMX-controllable from 8 – 50 degrees)
- Ludicrous mode enables full 16W (up to 7000 CBCP) output at any CCT or color (any setting) eliminating the need to select a specific CCT while ordering.
- >90 CRI using CCT
- Proprietary color binning and calibration with extremely tight color consistency
- Patented calibration electronics for best in class consistency of output
- Patented separately regulated voltage and current independently maintains PWM resolution through the entire dimming range.
- Select 1 of 4 filament fade settings (off, slow, medium or fast) to emulate the lag experienced when adjusting the brightness of an incandescent bulb.
- Master Dimmer allows a color or CCT to be set and then dimmed using a single DMX control channel
- Field serviceable and future proof design (LED replacements and software updates)
- Auto Data Logging – Tracks runtime and on/off cycles to support future planning
Personality 1 – 8 Bit Color
Gives the user 4 DMX channels of color control
Personality 2 – 16 Bit Color
Gives the user 8 DMX channels of color control (coarse and fine for each color) allowing ultra-smooth fades
Personality 3 – 8 Bit Color with Master Dimmer
Gives the user 4 DMX channels of raw color control with a fifth channel for overall intensity
Personality 4 – CCT Mode
Gives the user one DMX channel for CCT and one channel for intensity. All CCT recipes are over 90CRI.
Personality 5 – Single Color Fixed Mode
Locks in one color or CCT which can be dimmed using 1 channel of DMX
Personality 6 – Dual Mode
A single channel of DMX can be used to flip between 8 Bit Color Mode and CCT Mode to enable both to be used without switching personalities.
Personality 7 – NO PWM Mode
Gives the user 4 channels of raw color control without the use of PWM.
*All personalities utilize one additional DMX channel for fixtures with variable zoom installed
*Personality 1-6 provide optional 4 kHz or 16 kHz PWM modes for flicker free operation.
16W (DC Input) at 100%
RJ45 Cable or Track Head (Power and Data)
RGBA Color Mixing, Tunable White and Fixed White
80,000 hours B50 L70 at 45C (LM-79-08 Standard)
CBCP is 7000 @ 8 Degrees (400 Lumens)
4.2 billion discrete mixes (256 x 256 x 256 x 256)
DMX/RDM: 8 or 16 bit DMX512
-13° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
0 – 95% non-condensing
4 3/8″ x 2 1/4″ (11cm x 6cm)
8oz (0.23 kg)
FCC Class B Radiated and Conducted
ETL / UL Standards 2108
cETL / CSA C22.2 No. 250.0
UL8750 and CSA 250.13
CE / IP20 Rated