OrigamX Overview Video
– Black Tank’s patented Calibration Electronics ensures consistent output.
– Separately Regulated Voltage and Current – Patented electronics adjusts current and voltage independently and maintains PWM resolution through the entire dimming range.
– Full Speed DMX Control provides theatrical grade dimming and control.
– One of the only drivers/fixtures on the market that is 100% RDM Compliant.
– Replaceable LED Board and Field Serviceable Design enables upgrades as LED tech changes.
– DMX Control of Zoom Lens (available with zoom optic) from native optic beam to 60 degrees.
– “Manual Mode” – Set the color/CCT and save it in the fixture; alleviating the need for a control system.
– Serial Mode – Control via RS232 commands for integration into show control environments.
– LED Andon – Displays Status and Warnings for ease of troubleshooting.
– Auto Data Logging – Tracks runtime and on/off cycles to support future planning.
Control Features Can Be Selected Remotely via RDM
– Ultra-High Speed PWM Rates – Selectable 4khz or 16khz (perfect for high speed studio camera applications).
– Filament Fade – Select 1 of 4 filament fade settings (off, slow, medium or fast) to emulate the lag experienced when adjusting the brightness of an incandescent bulb.
– Master Dimmer – Allows a color or CCT to be set using DMX, and then dimmed using a single DMX control channel, enabling greater flexibility and control.
– 8 or 16 bit DMX – 8 bit mode provides one DMX channel for each color/CCT. 16 bit mode provides two channels for each color, to create greater control resolution.
– Provides power and data distribution for up to 12 OrigamX Light Engine equipped fixtures.
– 5 Pin DMX In/Thru
– RJ45 Outputs
– Uses low cost, standard CAT5 cable between the Hub and the fixture location.
– Acts as an RDM Switch to ensure smooth setup and control of all of the fixtures connected to it.
Ease of Installation
– 2 options for Power – Low cost, standard CAT5 cable can be pulled by contractors between the Hub and the fixture location. Alternately, in line power “Ys” can be installed and a standard wall outlet transformer can be utilized to provide power to half of the “Y” and DMX/Data can be supplied via the other side of the “Y”..
– Mounting – Fixtures can be mounted to low voltage Datatrack (Available via OrigamX) or by using a variety of off the shelf fittings (contact us for more details).